“Best Lawyer in Riverside County, One you can trust!”
Jeremiah Raxter is the founder and principal attorney of RAXTER LAW, P.A. Admitted to both the California State Bar and the United States District Court of the Central and Southern Districts, and a Certified Veterans Attorney with the Veterans Administration. Prior to entering law practice, Jeremiah was a Law Enforcement Officer in Southern California. Currently, his practice is focused on Probate, Estate Planning, Estate Litigation, and Business Law.
Mr. Raxter has served as a Special Master, is a former Law Professor in the subjects to Real Property, Ethics, and Wills/Trusts, and been an Expert Witness in Probate matters. He is a regular contributor to legal publications and local newspaper.
In addition to his work with the firm, Jeremiah is an active member in his local community. He has resided in the Menifee area for over 40 years and performs discounted or pro bono legal services to carious non-profits such as animal rescues veteran, and elder legal services. He has served on the board of directors for Menifee Chamber of Commerce, Menifee Valley Hospital, and Canin Support Teams.
- Chapman University – B.A. Business / Leadership
- California Southern Law School Juris Doctorate
- Appointed Special Master – Cal State Bar
- Previous Expert Witness in Wills/Trusts
- Professor of Law in the Subjects on Real Property, Estates, and Ethics
- Represents numerous governmental agencies
- Certified Veterans Attorney
- Certified Workplaces Investigator
- California Real Estate Broker